Jun 22, 2009

Whitehorse Couture

I love online shopping. I love not having to leave the house and fight with people for the last pair of shoes and clothes in my size, and I love waiting for the postman the next day!
"We are all waiting to be rescued, but I think that the white horse is always there... for everyone." Under the smog there is still hope for the city, hope for humans to save this world instead of destroy it.

Native American colors, hippy ideals, neon Los Angeles dances, palm trees sweeping the skyline, pain, love, face paint, late nights with friends, campfire songs, the Pacific Ocean stretching out on the drive through Malibu - these are the things that reminded them of hope, each thing so alive on this sad, weeping earth.

So began their story of creating clothes, spreading peace and love through design they would wear their heart on their sleeve and remind the world that the happy ending is in all of us if we look hard enough.