Sep 26, 2009

How to become a strong woman inside

How to become a strong woman inside
  
Mom said, how can you not fall in love, how you are going on in the end, how do ah, you can marry off valve in the end, My God you will not be like the girls in it, grandmother said, how you going, then enjoy up late and do not like to do housework, you are married after some bitter to eat. . . .

I do not love you? I am not married you? Can not again be able to bother me?
The answer is of course not
  
McDull cousin told me that a serious dream between us is also separated from a normal world, so you still have less hair hair dreams, illusions bar.
Shanghai recently the weather is always bad, cause I have a dream frequency of N-fold increase, in addition to YY life, and the rest are left to sleep.
  
Unhappy marriage for me at home watching the two old single, feeling a sudden chill doubled, the sun, I need you. . .
  
Life tells us that the joy of life is to find themselves, and so I sent messages assailing Mensao Male Colonel Roy (who second code monk Tang extremely long-winded)
Me: I want to live in
Colonel Roy surged to a direct telephone, press out
Colonel Roy: how the ah? ? ? What are things that can tell me, ah! ! Well Well, all right all right, ha. . .
Me: really, I really have no way to face, really can not say that
Colonel Roy: talk about that! ! ! Can not say no! You do not say I do not know! Do not know will not help you! Can not help you, you will want to live! So you must tell me!
Extremely silent, how would there be so similar to the Tang Seng human existence! Me: I have the following problems with the
Me: not a
Colonel Roy:. . . Problem? Oh, is not the month to the MC's broken? ? Is not it? Is a problem and do not be afraid, but you first told me that in the end is not the monthly MC problem out? ?
Me: I had constipation. . .
Colonel Roy: That was a problem, you you had any brains, in fact, this connection, I still quite understand.
Colonel Roy: I am F ***!
Me: You do not say that you really understand them? Location of how, after not such a big difference in your attitude ah ah ah ah = =

Colonel Roy: because it is not I'm interested in aspects of the

Ah man, you let me how you do not sigh. . .How to become a strong woman inside. BY MARKET NEWS.