Apr 12, 2009

The dogs have souls as the watch turn flash

As people say the dogs have souls,the gold will be flash too.

'As I held her in my arms as she slipped away i have to believe that we will see each other again'
Kelly, I'm sure you will. Dogs have souls, no question about it. I also believe that if you are there at the moment of the soul's passing, part of it will go into you. I think your dog is already a part of you.

I was not there when my dog died. It tears me up to think that her soul may not be able to find me.
Heck, I don't even know if you or I have one. No one really knows. But I'll tell you one thing, whatever it is in us humans that we call a soul -- my dog has it, too. Whatever it is that allows us to experience love, loss, joy, sadness, pleasure, pain, curiosity, boredom, empathy, etc., my 14 year old border collie mix certainly has it. Maybe it's soul, maybe it's the product of brain function and physiobiochemical reactions. But if there is such a thing as a soul, either both my dog and I have it, or neither of us do.

May be this is all example, a strory not true.