Jul 2, 2009

Drake-Best I Ever Had Video

Drake Best I Ever Had Video

I guess I'll never find out. Drake performs with Greedy Weezy and Young Money. I'm a fan of Drake. He's had some pretty good mixtapes,Do you want 'Best I Ever Had' by Drake? MusicRemedy lets you watch the video and listen to the song.

Drake has made public a music video for his single "Best I Ever Had". In this newly-premiered video, the rapper is seen playing coach to a female basketball team who is trounced 91-14 at the end of a game. "Best I Ever Had" comes from Drake's independent mixtape called "So Far Gone".



Drake has recently signed a joint venture with Weezy's label and Birdman's recording company, Cash Money. He is currently working on a studio album "Thank Me Later", and will hit the road with Weezy, Young Jeezy and Soulja Boy for a roadshow dubbed "Young Money Presents: America's Most Wanted Music Festival".