Nov 7, 2009

Authentic louis vuitton Monogram bags


As an editor of handbag blogs, I always thought I have seen a great many handbags, totes, hoboes clutches and pouches in different styles. However, bags from the house of Judith Leiber are quite the eye-openers. The distinctive design and the delicate craftsmanship are definitely different from the usual bags you see. Judith Leiber Macau Parrot Minaudiere is a typical example of its special design.

This LV handbag does not look like someone that can be easily replicated but this replica louis vuitton eclipse speedy 28 has not bad quality. I have no idea if this fake monogram handbag is made of genuine leather but touches pretty soft. Louis Vuitton 09 Cruise The prestigious American fashion brand, Judith Leiber, is synonymous with elegance, style and sophistication. Different from other designer handbags, Judith Leiber handbags are renowned for her signature crystal ornaments and animals or fruits shapes. I think I will try this eclipse speedy handbag which has supple leather and precise stitching. I know stitching is one of the points to measure if a knockoff thing has good quality or not.

Gradually I can see more and more fabulous imitation thing especially the handbags. This fake louis vuitton Monogram bag is made of real calfskin leather, and its making is as the real LV. All the details, size are the same as the authentic louis vuitton Monogram Eclipse Alma. They are pretty smart to manufacture out such wonderful imitations that you can not tell any differences from real one. I do not care style of this bag as long as the good quality it comes with. So I think i will try. And you?Buy through only 235$. Black one is also available.